Posted by: Hester | 2012/12/28


Hi dr, ek het 2 pragtige kinders 13 en 4. My vraag is na my 1ste kind kon ek gladnie sex gehad nie want dis te seer as my man probeer, wel na amper 9 jaar het ons weer sex gehad dit was baie seer en het swanger geraak en nou na my 2de kind weer die selfde kan net nie sex he nie want dis te seer. By die hospitaal waar ek gegaan het het my gesny dat ek 7 steke moes kry en die verpleegster het vir my gese sy maak my weer n vurgin. Dink dr sy het te veel toegewerk en wat kan en doen om weer sex te kan he. Ek vra groot asb raad wil nie my man verloor nie.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It is hard to say what the problem is without examining you. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist for an assessment. Don't be embarrassed about this. They do this for a living.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.