Question
Posted by: Jen | 2007/06/08

Seen Mom and Dad doing it

yesterday i saw my mom and dad having sex and it made me so horny. i then realized that i was busy rubbing my self. i watched then i came. i went to my room and did it again. is there some thing wrong with me and has this ever happened to any one ells.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Whilst it is quite common to feel sexually aroused when watching sexual activity it is not advised to be watching your parents in this way as it is an invasion of thier privacy. Just consider how you would feel if you discovered someone had been watching you?

So feeling aroused in this way does not make you 'abnormal' or mean there is something wrong with you, and whilst a lot of people have by accident seen their parents doing something sexual you should not be seeking this out.

6
Posted by: e | 2007/06/15

my daugher 14 heard us last year having sex. she was so discusted that she did not want to stay with us anymore. she told her grandmother and niece about this. i felt so embarresd that other people must know our intimate doings. it was not on purpose and i feel a natural thing for married people to do. it must be hard hearing these things but it is private and a invasion of e privacy, rather take a walk or put your music very loud,so let them be.

Reply to e
Posted by: jj | 2007/06/12

555 your are so funny!! hehe

Reply to jj
Posted by: 555 | 2007/06/11

i just puked in my mouth a little bit after reading this...
Yes im gonna agree with guy and g-day here on this one. Its the sickest thing i have heard of in a long time. I dont think there is anything wrong with getting hard from watching older people have sex, but your parents...dude...gross...
You really need to make yourself not like this! oh my word I cant believe you watched your perents have sex!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!
If you were my son and I found out, Id slap you silly!!

Reply to 555
Posted by: G-Dad | 2007/06/11

No I do not think this is a healthy feeling, when I was a kid I walked in one day while my parents had sex, I was very embarised and walked out, it did not turn me on at all.

So you can not compare this with porn at all, it is all about self respect and respect for your parents.

I met a girl once never actually went out, just talked a lot, she told me a similar story, she use to get horny when her father and step mother mad love and it sounded like she use to listen to them reaching orgasms, this in my view is totally wrong.

On the other hand if I saw someone my age having sex then it would turn me on.

So if an older person having sex turns you on then I do not think that it is very healthy.

Reply to G-Dad
Posted by: guy | 2007/06/11

how old are you?

um im gonna have to disagree completely with the previous poster. I'm getting the impression that you ahve an oedipus complex, which means that you have a sexual attraction to one or both of your parents. It is not healthy or normal to be turned on by the image of one's parents having sex. in fact in most cases, such as my own, the thought of ones parents having sex would completely disgust and turn off someone from any sexual excitement. I would say that unless you have recently reached puberty and are at the height of your sexual potency you might have some kind of mental issue.

Reply to guy
Posted by: Me | 2007/06/08

No, I don't think there is anything wrong with you.

Reply to Me