Question

seek therapist for fiance

I need a number for therapist / councelors working in CT, or any outpatient clinics for drug abusers, anything will help. Phoned CT drug centre but appoinments are during the day and my fiance has a really good job and we dont want to risk him losing that too. Anything after 5pm will b great

It's impossible for me to keep track of SA's therapists, where they are and what they do. Couldn't the CT drug centre recommend anywhere else ? Try asking FAMSA, and the Depression / Anxiety support group. Maybe your GPo would know of one --- or call and ask the Dept of Psychiatry at Stellenbosch which is supposed to operate a centre gathering such info.

2
Posted by: anon | 2007/02/21

See post No 65 on Substance Abuse Forum, look on left hand side of page second from last, above weight loss.

Reply to anon
Posted by: anon | 2007/02/21

Please go and look at the Substance Abuse Forum, I posted a whole list of rehab centres you can contact.......

Reply to anon