Posted by: mom in need | 2008/10/20

seeing my life fading infront of my eyes

hi there

im a mother to three babies aged 5yrs, 2yrs today, and a 10 mnth old baby, currently working with my husband only working shutdowns, for like three to four weeks, and than four to five months at home, i just reacently learned that they are going to rethrench us he where i work, i only have up about till the end of this month, i cant not with the festive season around the corner, what do i tell those little ones, y they cant have nice clothes for x-mas, im just very emotional lately, i dont see the need to still carry on, not after the yr of poverty we had last yr, i cant go through that again , its not fair towards my kids, pls help me anyone as i can see my life slipping away infront of my eyes. i just feel if im alive nobody will bother to stand in and assist me with the kids, and i stronly belief that if im dead, no one will leave my kids to strugle.

What kids ( and everyone else ) really need for Christmas, and the rest of the year, is LOVE, and you can always afford to give them that. They don't need new clothes ( and most kids don't expect that anyway --- its something parents expect FOR their kids ). Of courswe you need to carry on, as the essential source of their love, as well as their need to be able to directly love you. Harming yourself would harm your kids, unnecessarily. And tragically, if you were dead your kids could indeed be neglected, and will surely be much less happ[y than with you alive, however poor. Keep trying --- you have skills and experience and will be able to find a good job, even if not immediately. And check local government hospitals and clinics and medical schools for possible free therapy and counselling to help you through this difficult patch. In time to come, you and your children will have some great Christmasses together

Posted by: Cindy F | 2008/10/21

I' m a mother of four and I know how demanding small children can be. And how bad it is to have money problems as well. Your children need you and there is hope for you all. Things can change in the new year. Just hold on and be patient. And don' t give up.

Reply to Cindy F
Posted by: mom in need | 2008/10/21

thanks leikie
Tell me where is it situated, more or less, i will forward you my cv now.

Reply to mom in need
Posted by: leikie | 2008/10/21

please e-mail me your cv to montis at next year we are going to need a receptionist and the position include stock taking,office admin, handling of petty cash, and taking care of the office.

Reply to leikie
Posted by: mom in need | 2008/10/21

hi there, im currently working for the technical department at MTN, as a technical administrator, its a 9 - 5 job, currently earning a salary of R3500, Monday, to Friday. also got alot of retail experience, admin office skills, as well as finance admin, also open to new challenges. thanks guys, anything would help me, im situated in Springs, jhb

Reply to mom in need
Posted by: leikie | 2008/10/21

shame mom in need, what type of job are you looking for? maybe we can much are you expecting?

Reply to leikie

Now that is not true and you know it. How are your children going to grow up without their mommy. Someone may help financially but they will have no mother. No one can fulfil that need. You are needed, your strength and courage will pull you through this rough time just like it did last year. Dont give up - your children do not deserve to grow up without their mommy and it is not your right to take that away from them. Get your CV together and put it out on the internet on pnet dot co dot za. Dont just give up. You can do this - if not for yourself, but for your children.

Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/10/20

your husband and children need you.

Reply to Zexeon