Question
Posted by: Nico | 2006/07/23

Secretion of semen during bowel movement

For the last 4 weeks I have ocassionally been experiencing the release of semen when I have my bowel movement. I dont experience any pain or blood in my urine. This is strange because it is not like an ejaculation sensation. I am 41 years old.
Please advise. Thank you.

Hallo Nico
It may just be seminal fluid that is pressed out when you increase your intra-abdominal pressure - sometimes this runs back into the bladder and comes out when you urinate. If this is something that never happened before, I think you should just have a urological checkup to see if the prostate is healthy.