Question
Posted by: ANNABELLA | 2007/05/07

SECONDARY VAGINISIMUS

I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT I SUFFER FROM SECONDARY VAGINISIMUS, WHO DO I GO TO SEE AFTER THIS I DONT KNOW WHO TREATS WOMEN FOR THIS CONDITION, DO I SEE A GYNAE OR DO I SEE A PSYCOLOGIST OR DO I SEE A SEX THERAPIST AND IS A SEX THERAPIST THE SAME AS A PSYCOLOGIST. I AM SO EMBARRESED AND CONFUSED AND DONT KNOW WERE OR WHO TO GO AND SEE FOR HELP. I AM 38 YEARS OLD AND DONT KNOW WHO TO TUN TO IN THE CAPE TOWN AREA. PLEASE COULD YOU RECOMMEND SOMEONE OR AT LEAST TELL ME WERE TO BEGIN.

A sex therapist would be best. Ask your gynaecologist to refer you to one.