Question
Posted by: cv | 2007/08/02

Second Opinion

I have been diagnosed 7weeks ago with the HPV. My gynae told me it is a medium tipe and put me on Aldara cream witch i had to take for six weeks. He also told me that it is better not to have sex at all in the period of treatment. The thing is i feel much better now after six weeks, but he told me it is better to do another six weeks just to make sure.The thing is i feel bad because my husband has been very supportive of this but i see it is getting to him now. My question is must i still stay away from sex for another six weeks, or is it really bad to have sex with hubby at this stage of the treatment.
thax

I presume that you have warts. If they have cleared up, it should be okay to have sex.