Question
Posted by: Nic | 2004/09/20

Second miscarriage

I have just had my second miscarriage in 4 months. My first pregnancy ended at 6 weeks...I then had two sons but had bleeding all through my pregnancies. We are trying for our third child...in May I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and now have had one at 7 weeks but had to have a DNC as my quantative count was still going up slowly. I have an under active thyroid but it is under control with medication. My gynae says we must just try again and the odds are less it will happen again but I am to nervous. Can this be a hormonal problem or must I accept that this is part of what I have to go through to have a child.

Your chances of success is still very good. There may be need to investigate if it happens again.
At the moment try again when you feel strong enough psychologically.

2
Posted by: new | 2004/09/21

Did your gyena suggest a "shiroki" sitch?

Reply to new
Posted by: Hope | 2004/09/20

Hi Nic,

I know what you are going through, I also had 2 miscarriages after a normal pregnancy. We are also ttc again after I vowed never again. I know it is difficult right now, but never loose hope. Will be thinking of you and your family.

Good luck...
H

Reply to Hope