Question
Posted by: topaz | 2004/10/28

Second breast augmentation

I had a breast augmentation in 1999, and the doctor didnt make me as big as I wanted, I went from a 34A to a 34B. I definatly am going to have another one at some stage, I would like to be a small to medium C cup. But my question is, should I wait until I have the children I want (which will be in about 5 years time and I will not breast feed anyway) or should I just do it now? will having childred cause the implants to move at all? I really would like to do it sooner than 5 years. What do you recoment - be pacient or get the boobs I have always wanted soon!!!

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Topaz,

Refer to my answer to Candy as well. If you are very sure that you are not going to breastfeed, then by all means have the procedure done as soon as you are comfortable with the idea. There is no reason why the implants would move, but you will probably experience a much larger breast size during and shortly after pregnancy, as this is normal.

3
Posted by: topaz | 2004/11/03

Hi Gee

I am still very happy, I have silicon implants inserted under the breast, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between mine and real breasts. But I was only told after my opp that you should go bigger than you originally think, because you do get alot of swelling and you get used to the bigger breasts and when the swelling goes down you wish you had the swelling back.

Reply to topaz
Posted by: Gee | 2004/10/28

Hi topaz

I'm also considering a breast augmentation, please tell me more about the procedure you underwent. The place of the implant, incision etc. Are you still happy with your implants exept for the size?

Reply to Gee
Posted by: Lindy | 2004/10/28

Hi Topaz,
I would like to go for my first breast augmentation as I am starting to sag a bit, however my husband and I would like to have a baby in about 2 years time and I am in the same delema as to do it now or wait until I've had my kids,

Any advise?

Reply to Lindy