Question
Posted by: John | 2007/12/12

Season's Greetings and Merry Christmas

Its that time of the year to unwind and take a break. Today is my last day in the office unitl the new year and the minutes are dragging by.

I wish you all and your loved ones peace and joy in this season of family. And I wish you all the success and happiness in the new year for all your plans, hopes and dreams.

And this being a forum for advice, I simply cannot resist:

Do not drive if you drink
Do not spend more than you earn
Do not hurt people that love you
Do not love people that hurt you
Love more
Laugh more
Cry when there are tears in your eyes
Dream, and dream big
Have hope for the future because if you have no hope, you have nothing.

Thanks, JOhn --- and the same top you and all our other most excellent readers and regulars !

6
Posted by: Britty | 2007/12/12

Thanks for your Xmas wishes - love the last bit! Happy Xmas to you and your loved ones.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: anon | 2007/12/12

Thanks John,
Thats beautiful, wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season, happy Christmas and a great 2008!

These wishes are for everyone reading this forum too. May all your dreams and wishes come true, may you never feel lonely, sad or blue, remember you are never alone, all the best, hugs from me.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Mpums | 2007/12/12

Wow!!!!
Whats a nice and an encouraging words John.Thank you I wish you all the best as well.I like the last line from your advice.

Reply to Mpums
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/12

What wonderful words of advice. I will print them out and put them in my purse. Have a wonderful Christmas my friend.

xxxxx

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/12

Seasons Greetings and a Merry Christmas to you too, John. Hope you have a good rest and go back to work refreshed in the new year. I especially liked you last line of advice about hope!
Have fun!
Hope*

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Micky | 2007/12/12

Thanks John, same to you and yours ...;-)

Reply to Micky