Question
Posted by: JAYGEE | 2007/02/27

SEARCH FOR A DIETICIAN IN MY AREA

I AM WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN RECOMMEND A GOOD, REALISTIC DIETICIAN IN THE PRETORIA REGION OF WATERKLOOF, BROOKLYN, HATFIED, ARCADIA OR SURROUNDING AREAS THAT I COULD GO AND C TO GET HELP WITH MY OUT OF CONTROL EATING PATTERN NOW.IF U DO HAVE ANYONE'S CONTACT NOS WHO WORKS AROUND MY AREA AS A DIETICIAN. PLEASE CALL ME ON 0834582818.I AM DESPERATE TO FIND THE RIGHT HELP TO LOSE ABOUT `18 KILOS. I CANNOT EAT PROPERLY, HAVE NO \APPETITE AND ONLY FEEL LIKE SMALL LITTLE SNACKS EVERY FEW HOURS LIKE CSISPS/ IFANYONE HAS ANY INFO ON WHICH DIETICIAN I COULD CONTACT IN PRETORIA TO HELP WTIH THIS HUGE PROBLEM!! THANKS ALOT JG PRETORIA

Dear Jaygee
For obvious reasons I cannot refer you directly, but visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area.