Question
Posted by: Christine | 2005/07/12

Sê vir my daar is 'n kans

Hi, ek het dringend hulp nodig.

Ek het omtrent so maand terug 'n laboraskopie en histeroskopie gehad omrede ek twee keer daardie betrokke maand gemenstrueer het. Die ginekeloog het vir my gesê dat ek endeometreose het en my op 'n voorbehoedmiddel gesit. Hy't gesê dat dit sal weggegaan vir ses maand. Ek het 'n week daarna sex gehad. Die menstruasie is nog nie weg nie wel minder. Kan ek swanger geraak het tussen alles deur?

Pregnancy is not likely. The Pill does not always help completely. Wait another month. If the bleeding persists, contact your doctor again.

3
Posted by: Christine | 2005/07/13

Hi Guys,

Can anyone of you help me with an answer?

Reply to Christine
Posted by: Christine | 2005/07/12

Hi Melanie

Thank you for you quick reply. I had the laphorascope and hysterascope (I hope it is spelled right) on the 14th of June because the gynaecologist couldn't tell what's wrong with a normal scan. I had my period twice in May. My period is 7 days. After the op, he said I had endometreosis. He said I must use Minerva for a period of six months then come back after six months to see if the endometreosis is gone. He said I must start using the pill when I start menstruating again. I started menstruating again on the 18th of June. Exactly a week after I started with the pill I had sex. I never really stopped menstruating since using the pill (just a little bit less)and he said I will stop completely. Although I'm still hoping I'm pregnant. Sorry for bothering so much, I guess I'm just desperate for an answer.

Reply to Christine
Posted by: Melanie | 2005/07/12

Hi Christine

I unfortunately can't answer any of your questions as I am not well enough informed. However, I do want you to know that I am holding thumbs for you!!! Are you feeling preggies? Maybe you should do a pregnancy test. I have to wait another week or so and I know its hard to wait if you have not missed a period yet.

Reply to Melanie