Posted by: john | 2011/09/07

scrotum, boygirl character, height, testicle

i have some small swellings like tiny pimples around my scrotum and the penis skin. they itch at times,  started like 5 years back and in 2007 i tested for HIV when i was negative, what are they?
i also have this boy girl character which i have tried to force off me in vain attempt. what can i do? can testerone hormone solve this for me.
what medication can i use to make me taller. i am 19 inches at i want to be taller.
i also have 3 testicles. is this normal? how can i deal with if not?thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


It is imperative that you consult an endocrinologist who specialises in hormonal abnormalities as soon as possible. I also think that it will be beneficial to consult a psychiatrist to assist you with dealing with your feelings.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Wes | 2011/09/09

Leo don''t you have anything to do other than spending 24 hrs on this site harassing other people. get a life man. he probably has problems explaining himself through texting. john may i suuggest seeing your local GP as to solve this problem, he will then refer you too the appropiate person/physician.

Reply to Wes
Posted by: leo | 2011/09/08

What a load of garbage. Go and do your school work.

Reply to leo

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.