Question
Posted by: B*tch | 2007/05/15

Scorpio: I can't find the book

Hi Scorpio. I've done a search and can't find a book with that title. Could you please make sure and let me know....I am very keen on buying the book.

Thank you.

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Breeze | 2007/05/15

The name of the book is : Why men love B*tches.

Reply to Breeze
Posted by: Breeze | 2007/05/15

I have that book, it is very interesting, I read it almost every day preparing myself for the next man who was going to come my way....

Guess what, when he entered my life, the book was forgotten. I also went back to it again when he left me!

My old habits and personality over took the knowledge of the good book!! All my time I invested gone to waste….It is a bit tricky.... Good luck.

Reading the book you can see things that you can improve on, but practice is something else.

Reply to Breeze
Posted by: B*tch | 2007/05/15

Thank you. Very much appreciated.

Reply to B*tch
Posted by: B*tch | 2007/05/15

What has become of me? To resort in a book on how to become a b*tch. It is actually a laugh.
Well, I guess, I have no choice. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Reply to B*tch
Posted by: scorpio | 2007/05/15

Hi B*tch
Availabel at Exclusive Books - just checked for you online -
Title: Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship
By (author): Sherry Argov

Our price: R 133.00

Reply to scorpio