Question
Posted by: Pearl | 2007/05/28

Scoliosis

Good day
I suffer from scoliosis and have been doing yoga to try and keep my spine supple. Due to work hours it has become difficult to do yoga regularly. I have been suffering from a VERY sore back lately. I have not seen a doctor regarding my back since 1985 - do you recommend I see one or could the backpain be because of the yoga that is not being practiced.

I have been very good over the years by not wearing incorrect shoes, watching my posture and ot participating in sports that could be detremental to by back. It has become so painful that it is difficult to get out of bed in the mornings. Please help!!!!

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Yoga exercises are very good for you - but I would recommend some chiropractic care to restore some functional integrity.