Question
Posted by: liesl | 2004/10/18

Sciatic,neurolgia,fibromyglia???

Please advise, I stress badly and am on 40 mg Lorien, I was dignosed with fibromyglia & rheum. arthiris 5 years ago. Since the birth of my son, who I am still breast feeding (age 21 months), I am suffering terrible back, neck, right-side leg pains, so bad it wakes me up at night. I am overweight, have joined Weigh-Less, but not loosing at present. I went for a back massage and was told that the bad spasm pains I am having in my legs is sciatic? The neck and should pains could be a form of neurolgia. I am already stressing from my workload at work, family and trying to be a single mom, without going through alot of money, how does one elminate the pain. I am an asthmatic, so long stages of brufen irratate my chest. Please advise. Sorry about the bad spelling mistakes!

Expert ImageArchive

Liesel
The best you can do is to find ways to relax, perhaps short meditation, yoga somewhere? If you can do this you will reduce your stress, and your body will be in better alignment, so the aches and pains will go away.

Douglas