Question
Posted by: Bee | 2004/11/17

Schwidish Bitter - taste is gross!

I know that Schwidish bitter is very good for you but the taste makes me wanna hurl! is there anything / any way i can disguise the horrible taste or should i just chuck it and get something else? Even just thinking about it now is making me ill...

any tips?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Bee

It doesn't taste like strawberries! BUT it is very good if used correctly. Remember, it is medicine and needs to be used as medicine. When we are not ill, we do not need to medicate the body.

If you are looking for a good food supplement for the body, use Bio-Strath Elixir. It is deliciuos.

If you need to take the Schweden Bitters for medicinal purposes, you can dilute it in a bit of water or juice. Swig it quickly and follow with something else to take the taste away.

Kind regards.

Estie