Question
Posted by: Fred | 2004/03/10

school readiness testing

How/where can I have my daughter tested for mental and emotional school readiness for Grade R?

Gee, Fred, like Lila, I'd like to hear what the shrink has to say ... Oh, gosh, that's me. I have no idea, other than that the school where your daughter would go to, ought to be able to refer you to a local educational psychologist ( you didn't even tell me where you live, and I'm really not a psychic ; my crystal balls get so dusty these days... ). If the school is unhelpful, the nearest branch of the Dept of Education ought to have someone competent to refer you to at least a private educational psychologist able to do relevant testing, or maybe even to someone on their own staff ( those were the days... ).

1
Posted by: Lila | 2004/03/11

Very good question. Let's hear what the shrink has to say.

Reply to Lila