Posted by: Fred | 2004/03/10

school readiness testing

How/where can I have my daughter tested for mental and emotional school readiness for Grade R?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Gee, Fred, like Lila, I'd like to hear what the shrink has to say ... Oh, gosh, that's me. I have no idea, other than that the school where your daughter would go to, ought to be able to refer you to a local educational psychologist ( you didn't even tell me where you live, and I'm really not a psychic ; my crystal balls get so dusty these days... ). If the school is unhelpful, the nearest branch of the Dept of Education ought to have someone competent to refer you to at least a private educational psychologist able to do relevant testing, or maybe even to someone on their own staff ( those were the days... ).

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lila | 2004/03/11

Very good question. Let's hear what the shrink has to say.

Reply to Lila

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.