Question
Posted by: Rina | 2003/02/05

Scheuermandisease

Kan julle meer inligting vir my gee. Dit is te doen met jou beenstruktuur / rugwerwels. Ek het dit gekry toe ek 'n tiener glo was.

Ek soek net meer inligting hieroor.

Rina, Scheuermann’s disease is a relatively common condition that is often diagnosed when x-rays are taken for other things. There is a big range of severity, but most cases have a good prognosis. What you do about it depends on the severity of the curvature, but usually we advice children to reduce weight-bearing stress and to avoid strenuous activities. Good luck.
PS. If you a bit more info on it, mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll cut and paste you something.
Ag my blikskottel! Ek sien nou eers die vraag is in Afrikaans. Jammer hoor. Dis nou te laat en ek is te moeg om dit oor te tik. Hoop dis OK. Sterkte.