Question
Posted by: sssnoopy | 2008/01/21

Scew cocyx again

Afriend of mine has constipation for many years .Eats a good diet lots of water etc.Even had her colon washed out.Has ttried every laxative on the market apart from one that is now discontinued due to cancerous properties nothing helps.
I am not going to tell where the scew cocyx came from b ut would like an answer yes or no if the cocyx can cause a blocked anus.
What I mean is that a normal cocyx runs straight in line with the back.Her cocyx is angling either to left or right pushing into the b owls/anal passage.
I myself went through life with pain when sitting or anything with placing my butt down and it came down to my cocyx slanting towards my insides.Had it removed No pain.

I am not the one suggesting thathis cocyx is a problem merely a question

Dear SSSnoopy
No, a skew coccix won’t cause constipation – there is plenty of space for the colon and rectum for stool to move past a skew coccix. Main treatment would be diet, enough water, maybe a stool softner like Duphalac or a electrolyte laxative like Movicol – both these won’t make the bowel “lazy” as some of the stimulant laxatives would.

1
Posted by: Andrea | 2008/05/22

I slipped and fell 5 days ago on a root of a tree, now I am in pain sitting down or lying in bed . Is there any particular treatment for it?

Reply to Andrea