Question
Posted by: Zan | 2004/01/10

SCARS ON MY BUTTS

HI I'M A 22 YEARS OLD GIRL. MY PROBLEM IS WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS MY BUTTOCKS WERE DARKER THAT ANY PART IN MY BODY, SO I SCRUBBED THEM WITH PUMICE STONE BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WERE DIRTY. WHILE I WAS SCRUBBING I COULDN'T FEEL ANY PAIN BUT AFTERWARDS IT STARTED TO HURT AND BLOOD COMING OUT FROM THE RED LINES. THEY ARE ALMOST LIKE SILVER STRIPES BUT NOT SHINY. I'VE TRIED TO USE VITA-E OILS BUT THEY NEVER WORKED. I WANT TO PURSUE MODELLING BUT WITH MY SCARS ON MY BUTTS IT'S DISCOURAGING ME.

OR SHOULD I CONSIDER LASER TREATMENT? HOW MUCH DO THEY COST?

PLEASE HELP I DESPARETELY NEED YOUR HELP

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Zan,

It sounds as if you might have marks, similar to stretchmarks. Without a clinical evaluation it is difficult to make any recommendation. I suggest that you consult with a dermatologist or Plastic surgeon for advice and treatment possibilities.

1
Posted by: ZAN | 2004/02/03

I READ AN ADVERT ON SUNDAY TIMES NEWSPAPER ABOUTH THE FRENCH CLINIC. ITS SAYS THEY CAN REMOVE CELLULITE,SCARS, STRETCHMARKS, LOSE UP TO 32CM IN ONE TREATMENT CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE IN ONE TREATMENT. ITS R1295 SPECIAL PRICE IS THIS GENUINE?

Reply to ZAN