Question
Posted by: Dogman | 2007/12/19

Scars

The other day myself, The Girlfriend and The Sister-In-Law went to get smoothies ..
Anyhoo, as we entered the first level of the parking lot, a huge, hairy, brown object came towards the car at breakneck speed. I hit the brakes like the true driving professional I am and watched in amazement as a giant brown rat came hurtling across our path. Honestly, it must have been the size of a small dog. Or a very hairy small child if it happened to walk on all fours.

We watched in amazement as it ran towards an old white woman, In one smooth movement the rat leapt up, bit the old bird's head off. I struggle to sleep ,because of this scene ....

Is this the return of the esteemed ( sometimes esteemy ) Dogman of yesteryear ? YOu don't mention the Mall involved, though considering the nature of the story, I don't think that would count as advertising ! Did you carry on and get your smoothy ? Or go instead for a collection of rat traps ?

1
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/19

Well Dogman, if the rat was the size of a small dog, how did it manage to bite the old white woman's head off. I would think that the size of a human head would be a little too large for a rat the size of a dog. Perhaps the head of the old white woman was very small, something like your own, then maybe this would happen!

Reply to Hope*