Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2007/07/26

Scars

Hi, pls, pls help me...i am so desperate. i am 34ys old. since my childhood i have had scarring on my legs. my entire life i have hated these marks and seldom ever wear anything short. the marks are visible but not as dark as they used to be.
Is there nothing i can use to help with these scars. Summer is round the cnr again and i would really like to wear some short stuff. please help as this affects my self esteem as i am ashamed to show off my legs. Any suggestions on any creams.

Expert ImagePharmacist

S

When using a product for scarring it may take a long time to be effective, and even then the result may not be what you were hoping for.

A tissue oil such as Bio-Oil is probably your best bet