Question
Posted by: rose | 2008/01/10

scarred to take any medication

i am six weeks pregnat and im having a flu, im so scarred to take any medication. please advise me on which medicine should i take.

You can tke Panado, benylin cough syrup and a nasal spray if necessary.

2
Posted by: Pumi | 2008/01/10

Hi Rose
Congratulations :-)
I agree with Angel,you cant take anything but panado,even if you go to the pharmacy they'll tell to see your GP.

I hope that flu gets better and for all I know it can last long,I also had it.I know how it feels.

Keep well
Pumi

Reply to Pumi
Posted by: Angel | 2008/01/10

With my last pregancy my gp recommended Panado. If the flu is really bad go and see your gp as there are safe anti biotics you can take.

Reply to Angel