Question
Posted by: anan | 2006/11/14

Scared what i may do

i am having huge thoughts of death at the moment - two very big things have just happened to me in my life that i cant deal with no matter what i do...... I am on meds but think i am too emotional right now for anything to work...... what can i do to get my life back in order.... i dont want to do anthing stupid, but i am just not coping and i am really not enjoying life at all.....

I SO muchy wish doctors would not treat this sort of situation entirely with drugs --- it sounds pretty obvious from your comments that CBT style counselling, or indeed ANY counselling, could also help a great deal.

2
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/11/14

Go out and have some fun and try doing what you really like!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/14

talking helps, what it does is it gets it out of you and put into the universe which then helps you to look at it differently.

also write, put it down on paper, i know this sounds silly but it helps you to process your thoughts and gain control of them one by one.

Reply to kat