Question
Posted by: PLEASE HELP!!! | 2006/07/19

SCARED TO DEATH>

Please anyone can you give me advise on the following.

I was at a friend's party on Friday night. Well we all had a lot to drink and me and another friend of mine ended up with two girls we met at the party. Well as unfortunate as I always am, my condom broke. Well to be honest on two things: 1. I didn't realize at first the condom broke. 2. The girl I was with does not seem to be very faithfull and decent.

Well right after I found that the condom had actually broke, My friend and I rushed to the nearest hospital. I then received some tablets, and a prescription. I scared to death! I know that I need to get tested, but what I want to know is how effective is the tablets?

The tablets name is Aspen Lamigid 150mg/300mg. I hope I spelt it correctly. Can anyone with information on this give me an answer please? I sure as hell will never be that irrisponsible again. I broke up with my girlfriend on Monday up unitll I know what my status is because I cant put her through this due to my stupidity. My concern at this point is just whether the medication would be effective in preventing me to contract HIV.

Already replied