Question
Posted by: TOBE | 2003/01/26

SCARED TO BE HUNGRY

I seem to be scared to be hungry. I plan my diet a day in advance so I know what I'm going to be eating and if I go out I might not find the right food so I tend to eat before I go even if I'm not hungry and this sometimes causes me to over eat. Do you maybe know why I do this or is this a question for Cyber Shrink?

Dear Tobe
Yes, I would suggest that you have a psychological dependence on food and probably need to consult a psychologist to get to the bottom of this problem. Do ask Cyber Shrink or consult a clinical psychologist.