Question
Posted by: SCARED | 2007/07/23

SCARED PLEASE HELP

I HAVE A WHITE DISCHARGE CUD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHY I GET THIS. I RECENTLY HAS A INFECTION AND WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HE GAVE ME MEDICATION FOR THIS HOWEVER I STILL EXPERIENCE AND ITCHINESS. COULD THIS TWO BE REALTED SYMPTOMS FOR SOMETHING?

Dear Scared

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that you consult a Gynaecologist, in order for him/her to examine you and to do a pap-smear, as well as a culture of the discharge. Once a diagnosis is made, the right treatment can be started.

Please note that we do have a Gynae Expert available online.

Kind regards