Question
Posted by: annie | 2004/10/07

scared of passing out

I struggle with panic feelings and heart palpitations.
When I was still in school it happend 2 times where it felt like I was going to faint any minute.

From those experiences I'm still scared of passing out especially when standing still in a place or infront of people or waiting in a qeue.

My problem is that I'm getting married in 3 weeks and I'm so scared that I will start to feel the pins and needles and the heart palpitation when I stand in front and I'm scared of passing out infront of everyone and ruin the day.

What can I do to get rid of this feelings and fear? this is starting to ruin the fun of my wedding

Annie, you can ask your doctor to prescribe you something for anxiety/panic attacks because I think there is too little time left to see a psychologist. Good luck with the wedding.

2
Posted by: annie | 2004/10/07

yes thanks I tried it alot of times before It does not help at all.
I can drink the whole bottle and it won't help.
I'm also on Aropax Anti Depressants and that helps to calm me but it does not help for the Feeling of passing out

Reply to annie
Posted by: Melanie | 2004/10/07

Dear Annie,

Have you ever tried Rescue Remedy?. It's all natural, and available in drops or tablets (dissolved under the tongue). You can buy it at any pharmacy or Clicks. It really helps to take the "edge" off, if you're feeling anxious. Hope this helps.

Reply to Melanie