Question
Posted by: C | 2008/05/28

Scared of diabetes

Hi my body mass index is over 30. i know i need to lose weight but i have no will power. I went to weight watchers last year but after 6 months i have only lost 5 kg and I stopped. I do have a treadmill at home and try to do 20 min a day. Of course it doesn't make a difference because I eat too much. Should i go and see my doctor so that he can prescribe me something or should I just pull myself toghether?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I think you should pull yourself together and try and get at least 60 minutes of cardio-vascular exercise per day. There are medication that is very effective in the control of your appetite. I will only suggest that you take this medication if your will power really fails you. A product like Duromine works really well and is available by prescription only.

Kind regards