Question
Posted by: jacky puppet | 2007/12/11

Scared and excited :::

Two weeks ago, me and my g/f were making out and the condom broke, so we used the monring after pill and unfutunately ut happened again, i do not know wether it was my ability to use the condom...or the quality of the condom any way we used the morning pill again, twice in two weeks, i know it is not recommended but at the time that was the only option i could think of.

Now my girlfriend has not had her period, she has reported not feeling like herself lately, i think she is pregnant but she refuse to go to get tested for prgncy, I on the other hand am very scared and excited at the same time, i mean if she is pregnant i want us to keep it, even though the timing is not perfect, but we love each other and i believe we are going to get married anyway, so perhaps this is just one of the steps in to that direction, she on the other hand is not ready for this transition, now i am afraid she could just do away with it especially since we are not sure.

I am scared and excited at the same time, it is weird feeling, i mean i sure would love to be a father.....

Hello jp,
Sounds like you are reacting positively to this situation, but that your gf is less sure of how positively she feels about the potential pregnancy. I hope you have told her, clearly, how you feel about all this, including all the points you have made in this messgae, so she can be left in no doubt about how you feel and what you want.

1
Posted by: Kelly | 2007/12/11

Dont be scared a baby is a wonderfull gift from YHWH My sister fell in the same trap she took the morning after pill but she was still expecting and you know what you will not imagine what a little angel YHWH has given her so be happy if it is so Things happen for a reson

Reply to Kelly