Question
Posted by: TIMMY | 2007/11/27

SCARED

HI, I WAS SEXUALLY ABUSE FROM THE AGE OF 12 TO ABOUT 15 BY MY FATHER. IM 25 NOW HAPPILY MARRIED TO A GOOD MAN .MY PROBLEM IS THAT I CANT FALL PREGNANT.WE STAYED TOGETHER FOR 4YRS AND MARRIED FOR 3YRS.WE HAD 2 MISCARRAIGES AND WHEN I WAS A TEEN I SUFFERED FROM PCO'S .WE SO DESP TO HAVE A BABY.WHAT DO WE DO? PLEASE HELP? PLEASE COULD YOU RECOMMEND A GYNAE IN DURBAN

Dear Timmy

I am sorry to hear about your past history but that may not necessarily be the reason as to why you cannot fall pregnant. I also need to find out as to when you have had the miscarriages, and how long are you trying to fall pregnant since the miscarriages have taken place. You will require having a full history and examination as well as some special investigation, which will include fallopian tube patency checking your husband’s sperm count and quality. I would recommend you seek a fertility clinic in the area you are living in.

1
Posted by: timmy | 2007/12/13

hi
i had my misscarrages both in 2002 and since then we have been trying .we just took each day as it came.we were in no rush.we wanted everything to happen naturally but it didnot happen for use. i cant take thiis anymore .now we want a baby so bad . please advise me on what to do .and what will it cost me(fertility clinic )
please help me.please

Reply to timmy