Question
Posted by: Fluff! | 2003/12/31

Scared!!

Hi!
Im 17 years old and still a virgin, but last night me and my boyfriend were just fooling around and everything and he came on me but not inside? I dont know what i should do, could i become pregnant?

If your boyfriend ejaculated onto your vulva, there is a small chance of pregnancy.However, if the ejaculation was further away, you should not fall pregnant.

2
Posted by: me | 2004/01/02

It is still possible for you to fal pregnant if for instance he came close to your genitals - sperm swim and there are thousands of them so try be careful

Reply to me
Posted by: LS | 2003/12/31

Hi Fluff

If there was no penetration then no, but if you guys are going to keep fooling around, it's very easy to be taken by the moment, you should do yourself a favour and have a condom with you....just in case....have a great new year and take care!!!

Reply to LS