Posted by: precious | 2010/05/28

scar remedy

hi, i''''ve got scars from a terrible boiled water on half of my body and on my face. the wounds are now healed as it has been a year now, but i get irritated looking at myself on the mirror with these scars. can you suggest something that i shud use that will be safe and gentle to use on my face except for bio-oil or rather any other tissue oil?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you consult a plastic surgeon for an examination, in order to determine the degree of your scars and to evaluate your skin type. He/she will then be able give advice on possible treatment with laser therapy or intense pulse light therapy. He/she will definately be able to help you and can possibly resolve your scars.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.