Question
Posted by: Nita | 2006/11/12

Scales

I'm trying to loose weight but it's difficult because I can't get the proper scales to weigh myself. Can you please tell me where I can buy scales with a capacity of up to 200 kg and what they might cost.Thank you.

Dear Nita
It may be an idea to ask at one of the Dischem pharmacies to see if they can order this type of scale for you from a medical supply company. I do not know what such scales would cost. In the meanwhile track your weight loss by measuring all your vital statistics (bust, waist, thighs, upper arms, etc) as this also indicates if you are shrinking in size.