Question
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/09

Saturday

So tomorrow is Saturday - yawn

Get up with the sun - sit under the Big tree watching Woodpeckers feeding young ones - yawn

Having piping hot coffee with pancakes, molten Bar One and Caramel syrup - yawn

Watch the lawnmower going up and down on it's own - wish

What an awful job --- but somebody's got to do it ! :}

13
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/09

Just wish I could eat that pancake and bar one!!! Hips will never allow it!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/09

I only experienced that last year for the first time Jakes!
The wonders of nature never cease to amaze me!

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: Dude | 2005/12/09

ma saturday starts jus now ... iz got to save china from organisin em all 2 jump up an down at once ... america's tryin that one next week but ey, americans canna organise oil in country ey jus envaded ...

got 2 f* a few ours away wif ma love bunny, en gym, en golf tournament, en more f*, en boozin, en partyin, en drugs ,, hard drugs at make uz think uz got 3 breasts an one eye... en a kidnappin of G.Bush... iz gonna feed em lsd an watch eem turn into a dragon... but eez a retarded dragon as dragons r normally quit kleva ...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/09

arrrrrrghhhhhh, & i'll be at the office half day...if only i had the time to. No, I dont think i would change my day, i'll just make the most of it.

that sounds much better

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/09

Nicolai - have you ever held a ripe impatients seed softly in your hand. When it gets warm enough it sort of explodes. Shows what warmth and tenderness does.

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Jemma | 2005/12/09

I will be doing holiday shopping because we're going on holiday next week. So although it will be a busy day, it will also be exciting to start packing etc. for the holiday.

Reply to Jemma
Posted by: Wendyy | 2005/12/09

going to a wedding

Reply to Wendyy
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/09

I'll be tending my little garden and praying that my impatiens will grow. With a jug of my famous Melon and peach Sangria. Ola!!

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Oooo, Twink, I had mine done yesterday, and a hand massage. Too lovely. I think I'll paint the kitchen ceiling and watch the paint dry!!!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/09

i'll be having my nails done...

Reply to twink
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/09

I'll be at a kitchen tea, in a botanical garden...

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/09

I will watch the washing get dun by itself....Helluva wish....

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

That sounds wonderful, Jakes. I would freeze to death if I sat outside. My car temp. gauge read 1 degree this morning. Thick frost and fog are the order of the day here.

Reply to Frusty