Question
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/14

Satanist

I'm so gat vol to be good to everyone,and get nothing in return.Many I must change my religion and go back and bacome a satanist again.It used to work for me but since I became a Christian everyone is taking advantage of me.

Diablo --- you mean nobody ever took advantage of you when you were a Satanist ? How did they know ? Or was it just that you were so lonely that nobody got close enough to be able to take advantage of you ?

20
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/15

Q/Kasandra/Straycat and Mindful - Thank You and God Bless!

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/15

Luister jy nou vir my, ek oordeel nie en ek sit myself nie in 'n sekere posisie nie. Die feit is om Christelik te wees beteken opsigself niks, baie mense is Christelik en sal in die hel beland omrede hul nie wedergebore is nie. En wat Satanisme aanbetref, die Bybel se nie verniet dat dit gaan oor 'n stryd teen die bose geeste in die lug nie, baie mense dink satanisme is net 'n lekker bangmaakstorie of sommer 'n gier, dit is nie. Dit gaan werklik oor die Satan teenoor God in die sin dat Satan mense wil afrokkel en hul lewens vernietig, wat hy natuurlik op baie verskillende wyses ook doen, maar dit gaan oor sonde. Geen twyfel dat satanisme werklik geestelike krag put vanaf Satan en (afgesien van rituele waar hulle mense se liggame skade kan berokken of doodmaak) bv 'n vloek kan uitspreek oor iemand of op 'n geestelike manier mense teister en be-invloed, en al hoe mens dit kan bekamp is in die naam van Jesus Christus. So, as jy niks weet nie, moet dit nie openbaar nie, hou jou onkunde en beledigings vir jouself. Iemand soos Diablo wat ligtelik praat van rondspring tussen satanisme en christendom is ernstig vasgevang in Satan se web, hy maak nie grappies nie, ja, hy grap dalk oor wat hy se, maar as dit regtig is, is hy in sy moer in en dis nie met behulp van 'n menslike besluit alleen wat hy daaruit gaan kom nie.
Ek sit nie in 'n glashuis en gooi met klippe nie, maar ek weet waaroor dit gaan.

Reply to Q
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/10/15

yes God gives us a choice

Daiblo in the end its your choice ...... and everyone has to respect that just as God will weep over your choice but still stand open arms ready to except you when you are willing to surrender your self will and move out of the darkness into the light.

You are driving people away from you how bitter you must be and how very alone.

I will keep you in my prayers......

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/15

Boy I don't so!

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: Whatever | 2004/10/15

Bla bla bla bla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listern psycho boy you are wierd and need help.

Reply to Whatever
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/15

I love my name,was given by the priest Anton Szandor LaVey (1930-1997), Founder.We do not give out information concerning the location of Grottos to non-members.

The adamantine Gates of Hell are hereby thrown open—boldly stride within and learn about the “Feared Religion,” or slink away in fear and ignorance. The choice is yours—let the games begin!

A word to the wise: since Satanism is a philosophy which holds individualism as one of its main values, we don’t expect all of our members to agree on everything, or even to “get along” with each other. Thus, you are cautioned that you might find some differences of opinion in these discussions. Satanism, by definition, is a philosophy in which you won’t find “group hugs” as part of the repertoire. Also, since only a very small percentage of our members choose to interact with people online, it would be an error to think that your online experience is necessarily a reflection upon what your personal experience with the Church of Satan might be. That is an Is-To-Be that is in the hands of each individual who chooses to join. The Red Card of membership is just a key—it is up to you to open the door and earn the attention of those already in the organization.

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: Luke | 2004/10/15

Ooh! Ferrari! Worship who ever you want. We will see what happens to you when you pass away one day and you go straight to hell. Who will be laughing then!

Reply to Luke
Posted by: I agree | 2004/10/15

I agree! You are obviously the type that likes looking for attention. It also suggests this in your nick name. Go get help!!

Reply to I agree
Posted by: Weirdo? | 2004/10/15

HEY I THINK YOU SHOULD BOOK YOURSELF INTO THE NEAREST MENTAL INSTITUTION. YOU NEED HELP BUDDY.

Reply to Weirdo?
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/15

Hey, if you want go to Church of satan dot com for more info.

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/15

tHERE ARE A HUGE AMOUNT OF BOOKS AVAILEBLE EXPLAINING THE TRUTH ABOUT IT, ITS REAL BAD AND IT CAN EVEN KILL YOU, SO BE AWAIR

Reply to Q
Posted by: hey | 2004/10/15

jus curious,,,,how do u actually follow satanism, ..and do u only wear black and ..do u believe in wolves as well...jus curious bout this.....

Reply to hey
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/15

Thank you Q and all - you are great and tx for your advice.
P - poephol,pateties..................................and have a really shit weekend.

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/15

Dear Diablo,

I'm busy reading a book called "Where is God when it hurts"... I'll admit, it's been a difficult read for me. Yesterday I read that His strength is made perfect in our weakness. It sounds paradoxical, I know, but in my case, I realised that suddenly when things started going wrong in my life, I started questioning Him, and when things go well, I conveniently forget about Him.
The other thing was that this writer had spoken to survivors from concentration camps in WW2. If anybody, these guys had reason to question their faith - how could a loving God do that to them? Anyway, there was a prisoner who was a psychologist amongst them, and he said that most of these prisoners that survived went on to lead happy, wonderful lives. Those that didn't, were the ones that chose to stay bitter. To sum it up, it was all about attitude - if you choose to dwell on the negative things, they will stay around.
I'd also like to say don't give up on God. He certainly hasn't given up on you.

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/15

P, ek reken jy bly in n steen huis en is volmaak en sonder sonde, so gooi maar daai klippe, jy behoort die ou of vrou te help met goeie advies en te help om binne die riglyne van die woord van God te beweeg. Onthou een ding met die maat waarme jy meet sal jy gemeet word in die oordeels dag!!!! Diablo moet nie luister na die ou nie hy weet beslis nie waar oor dit gaan nie, moet nie moed opgee nie en onthou you are presious to God he will never ever forsake you or let you be!!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/15

Pliz Diablo dont ever think of doing that . Jesus loves you so much and dont allow the pressures of this world to seperate you from him.

When people are trying to take advantage of u coz u are a christian, Please tell the person who saved you your troubles through prayer. He is ur father and ur friend, dont be afraid to release ur anger before him and ask him to help you.

You will be so amazed at the difference that will make coz the moment u draw close to him, you actually realise that ur problems has nothing to do with the religion, but it has to do with the normal pressuers that everyone goes through in life. Its about how you deal with them. Submit ur problems to God as opposed to submitting urself to the Devil. That will be the worst mistake of ur life.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/15

Hi Diablo,

U see most people think when you become a christian or Christ like minded that you automaticly become a jelly fish!!!! They abuse the privalages that you aford them and they abuse u and your new found live. Well here is a novalty you where not created to be a jally fish and you have the right to say NO!!! Does not mean that you have to say yes to all, just the word of God as you gide and rememder you can say no it still is your choice!!! God bless!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: P | 2004/10/15

Jy is 'n patetiese voorbeeld van iemand wat die Christendom skade aandoen, die feit dat jy (dalk) die Bybel gedeeltelik ken en op 'n stadium 'n geloofsoortuiging gemaak het beteken nie veel nie, jy is duidelik in jou kinderskoene wat die goed aanbetref, iemand wat Gees vervudl is sal nooit so 'n vlak opmerking maak nie.

Reply to P
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/15

NC!

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: Straycat | 2004/10/14

How could you ever go back ? After God saved you...
Nothing can stand in your way if you have God in your life...
Be strong !!! God will never be gat vol of you... and what you will get in return from him, is nothing you will ever get from evil...
Be Strong
God Bless.

Reply to Straycat