Question
Posted by: Dude | 2006/11/02

Satan

the otha day, was wif ma old man, was playin a round with satan.
the otha day, ma mind bent, the world became hard and the air was thick
more energy was required to walk, breath and swing ma stick

the otha day, i lost 2 ma self... its not always a winners win against a
loosers loose... who looses the most in this game, the sound mind or the criminally insaine...

"gee son" u letting yourself down! ur minds not with us and u wearing a frown...
"ey dad!" i just don't know, i sweat blood and rehearse every day, when the band starts playing i got nothing 2 say...
"gee son" u not doing so well, its kinda expected so on ma own journey i shall dwell..
"ey dad!" its not worth the spilt milk... i wish i cud turn the thickness into smooth silk...
"no son!" its not the rehearsal, its not the band, its that bend in ur head, its the tied u create, its the fickle excuses that determine ur fate..
"ok dad" i conceed, theres not much point to me striving 4 a better day tomorrow , when today i hang ma head in sorrow...
"ok dad" lets take a step back, i'm here with u and we sharing time, i think thats the most important thing on the line. I know one day i shall be alone,hear u from beyond...
that makes me sad, so i choose 2 b happy now, here with u, face 2 face...

"gee son!" thats wise, its beyond the trivial persuit of plasic and lies... what about satan?
"i'll ignore him, he doesnt play ma game anymore, i'm swinging, i'm in control, im the guy who stands when others fall...
"and that bend in ur head son, or is it satan, its still there, i can see it although i don't mean to stare//
"thats ok dad, i don't care about the bend anymore, my focus is on having fun with u and not hitting a ball.

the otha day, the air became thin, the tide turned from loose to win.
the otha day, a fight was won, the fight with maself.
who the F* is satan?

Hi Dude,
Gee, it seems AGES since we last had one of your verses. So you've returned to your primary art form !

3
Posted by: Shakespeare's Aunty | 2006/11/02

Oh Dude, that was breathtakingly...uh...how should I say it.....mmmmm.....oh yes.....breathtakingly irrelevant. You could certainly have helped ole Will when he was alive....like doing his laundry, ironing and scrubbing the lav. And while you were down there you could have recited some of your ramblings - this would have inspired him no end, most probably to give up as a playwright and become a fishmonger!

Reply to Shakespeare's Aunty
Posted by: Nini | 2006/11/02

and your message????

Reply to Nini
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/11/02

Hmmmm

Reply to Echelle