Question
Posted by: Humpty Dumpty | 2004/01/07

Sat on a Wall Now I had a Great Fall

Dear Body Builder..

I am 27 yrs old..Got a great built....1.78 and weigh a staggering 110 kgs ( I know..i need to loose abt 22 kgs) Now everyone tells me that I will make a good body builder..But I need to know how do I start...Where do I start..and Oh yes..I have joined the Gym now for about 2 days.......Please advise

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Humpty Dumpty,

I will advise that you join a Vrigin Active or Planet Fitness Gym and ask their fitness professionals to assist you in this.

WHen it comes to an eating plan I would advise that you go to Jacqui at the Sports Nutrition Forum for her input.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist