Question
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/20

SAS

Hello Cybershrink

As usual I have loved reading your take on the Survivor happenings - just to mention though, that I am sure the reason Lex and Kathy didn't vote for Rob is because he had immunity. It's not allowed. I wonder if they got some satisfaction writing the name the feel they should have voted for the previous week!

Ugh, of course, how foolish of me to have forgotten that at that late stage ! I know such memory lapses are the first sign of dementia ; I just cant quite remember that the other two are....
And your insight is excellent --- even though Rob couldn't be certain it was their vote ( though he'd suspect it ) it was at least a way for them to cast a :Shoulda" vote for the previous week.

2
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/20

I was curious why he posed that as a question in his article though. Any ideas Me?

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: me | 2004/10/20

Chelle, I'm sure CS knows that, being an avid Survivor viewer.

Reply to me