Question
Posted by: Bubbly | 2003/03/21

SARS disease?

Hubby & I will be travelling to Bang Kok, Hongkong, Puket & Malasia from the 9th April to the 2nd May 2003. What precautions should be taken. Please advice us what to do as we are worried.

Many Thanx
Bubbly

Bubbly, I did answer this question before with a question of my own. Here it is again:
“BK, I also want to be vaccinated against the South African Revenue Service! :-) Seriously though, I don’t know what SARS stands for, so please let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.”