Question
Posted by: Pam | 2007/11/30

Sarcoidosis

Is there any natural treatment for Sacoidosis?
I have Sacoidosis of my lymp nodes in my lungs.

Pam

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can use something to balance the immune system (i.e. not to make it overactive) like Rehmania (available form Medi Herb - most homeopaths stock this), Omega 3 (salmon oil) to control the inflammation - 3000mg dialy (if you are on no blood thinning meds) and Lymphomyosot from Heel to drain the lymphatic system (20 drops three times dialy) if you have someone to inject you with the ampules of lymphomyosot will also be good. Start with these and see how you feel. Re-evaluate in a month

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Sans | 2008/01/10

Dear Pam

I would like to talk to you - please can you let me know where I can get hold of you. I would like to know if you have started treating the sarcoidosis the natural way?

Regards,

Sandra

Reply to Sans