Question
Posted by: Kate | 2007/08/07

Sara/Buffs

Hey you.
I read that Summer and Bobby are good mates - I can just imagine what a cute picture they must make.

Hope Summer settles down and gets better soon.

Hugs

Kate/Basher's Mom

Me too.

1
Posted by: Buffs/Sara | 2007/08/08

Hi hunny

he he he i used my real name there by mistake, was just to anxious for someone to tell me little summer was going to be fine!

Anyway, she spent yesterday and today with my mom (My mom is calling her her "granddaughter") and she played with my mothers alsatian x husky all day so she slept ALL NIGHT! 9 hours straight YAY!! so i fianlly got some sleep.

She was so happy to see bobby when i took her home. she was more happy to see him than she was to see me. she covered him in kisses and he kept batting her head with his paw, very cute!

sometimes he plays with her, sometimes he just looks at her like she is crazy, but 98% of the time hes willing to play.

Is very cute to see summer bouncing up and down infront of him barking and him trying to box her with his little feet.

I think it happened cos she sees bob wobbling and thinks he is trying to play with her.

Shes so silly.

Reply to Buffs/Sara