Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/08/06

Sanvitone for asthmatic

I received a pamflet on Oxygen-sanvitone, does these captules really help for asthmatic sufferers? I am currently on cronic medication (combivent and ceretinde)

Dear Nicky
I don't know this medication but the research in asthma is so well established and what you are taking is gold standard in medication.

1
Posted by: warren | 2015/08/21

I have been using Oxygen-sanvitone for about 2 years now, and although the manufacturer doesn't claim it to be a cure for respiratory problems, I have had no wheezing issues associated with my mild asthma since using them.

Reply to warren