Question
Posted by: KITTY | 2008/01/30

SALT

Hi there.

I just want to know if you know about Vital's V17 Vegetable salt?
Is it a healthier alternative to normal salt? I eat a lot of salt, but I know it's not good for you, so I am trying to get something healthier than normal salt?

Dear Kitty
I have not yet seen Vital's V17 Vegetable Salt, but if it does not contain sodium chloride like standard salt, but is based on potassium instead then it is a good alternative. It is an excellent idea to cut down on your table salt or sodium intake and to rather substitute a potassium-based product instead.
Enjoy