Question
Posted by: infertility meds-danger | 2004/11/10

sally

I have red in the O magazine that infertility tablets like clomid do cause ovarian cancer and breast cancer. I were on all these infertility treatments and are now worried.

This is only thought to be a possible danger with prolonged use.

1
Posted by: PN | 2004/11/10

I guess so many of us are so eager to use any drug to fall pregnant that we do not even consider the side effects.

But - you are right - I was also on Clomid for a while and the side effects was not even considered by my doctor.

Well, I'm off all of these drugs now and am currently consulting a homeopath regarding my fertility issues. I using natural medications (which do offer the same benefit as clomid,etc) but are completely natural without the side effects.

Reply to PN