Question
Posted by: Sally | 2007/06/21

Saliva Testers

Someone advised me to rather use a saliva tester instead of charting my temperature. Is there anyone that is using a saliva tester, and did it help you to fall pregnant? I am curious as to how accurate it is.

DEAR SALLY

While the saliva test is more accurate than temperature charting, it still remains relatively crude as compared to the urine LH testing kits.

3
Posted by: Mary | 2007/06/22

I agree with Dee,

It kept showing that I was fertile! It really didn't help me, I'm also charting my temps, it could help if you used opk's in conjunction with your charting, it's much more reliable than saliva testers.

Reply to Mary
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/21

Personally I didnt find the saliva tester very effective. Charting my temp works way better (for me).

Reply to Dee
Posted by: tillie | 2007/06/21

that tester is brilliant, both my time that i used i fell pregnant, but i lost both cause of complication, but truly it works, my friend also used one and she fell pregnant in 2 months, the tester shows you when you ovulate and then you know its time. before i used the tester i went by tempreture and it didnt work for me, really i think that tester is worth buying.

good luck

Reply to tillie