Question
Posted by: me | 2004/11/03

Salesmen

My boyfriend was smsíng someone and I found out. Nothing happened between them, it was just a flirtation. However, now I am paranoid. He is a salesman, so I question everything he does, worry about who his clients are, etc. He says he loves me, but sometimes love means nothing when sparks take over.

,,,,

6
Posted by: loverboy | 2004/11/04

Hi Salesman
The hearts preperation is good seeing that you acknowledge the SPECIAL SERVICE FOR DEPARTED on SUNDAY. If not sure help is there for you your servants open up fto them for HELP
you surely do know this we are on the same road .

cheeeers

Reply to loverboy
Posted by: Michael | 2004/11/03

Take it or LEAVE it! The LADY of my dreams is expectant with my child, she started that way. I let it slide, now I'm out! Sunday is "Service for the Departed", New Apostolic Churc. For me its a clear sighn, At least you're not there yet!!! Who knows...

Reply to Michael
Posted by: Louise | 2004/11/03

People dont sms each other just for fun. Flirtation my ass. There is no time for games in relationships. Tell him that if he wants to mess you around you going to break up with him cause the more you allow this the further he will take it.

Reply to Louise
Posted by: Saleswoman | 2004/11/03

I am a woman and see clients all day long. SOme really good looking but because I love my b/friend the other men do nothing for me what so ever. You can meet someone at spar if you wanted. Just because we sit around chatting doesnt mean that we mess around. Okay as a woman I might flirt innocently with a client but certainly not sms. You cant generalise about peoples jobs and cheating. If your b/friend is like that then its him not his job..

Reply to Saleswoman
Posted by: me | 2004/11/03

What are you trying to imply about Salesmen?!

Reply to me
Posted by: sneaky | 2004/11/03

he he get a friend to guy friend to sms you a nice flirty one and leave it around by accident and see how he reacts....

then you can say you got a friend to do that on purpose to see how he would feel???

:)

Reply to sneaky