Question
Posted by: Fiona | 2004/01/09

Saggy skin?

I recently lost a few kilos and now the skin on my body is hanging loose, especially my breasts. Is there a cream or pills i can take to firm the skin again?
Tx!

Dear Fiona
This is one of the snags associated with weight gain once you start losing weight. Your skin was stretched by the underlying fat layers and now that the fat is disappearing, it is slack. Exercise can assist to firm up your muscles, so do ask Fitness Doc for a set of firming up exercises. There are certain products that can help to firm loose skin -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.

1
Posted by: Marsha | 2004/01/09

Saggy skin

Reply to Marsha