Question
Posted by: Annie | 2008/12/12

Safe sex during ovulation period?

My boyfriend read that a woman ovulates 14 days after mensturation, and that 3 days before and after this time is considered a " danger zone" . Is this true? Am I more likely to fall pregnant during this time? And my other question is: Is it safe for my boyfriend to ejaculate inside of me during this " danger"  period? I am currently using Triphasil by the way.

Dear Annie

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

If you are using Triphasil correctly, you will not fall pregnant during any period of your menstrual cycle and it is therefore, safe for your boyfriend to ejaculate inside you.

Kind regards